Wednesday 9 January 2013

New Year Resolution for a Healthy Lifestyle


Have you made your new year resolution? It's special time of year and we all like to make some promises to ourselves. For me my new year resolution is no different from the last year. This time also I promised to myself to live a healthy life so that I can fulfill my professional and personal commitments without facing any health hazards. I think, everyone of us should think of their health first and make attempts to protect this wealth. I know that the freshness of the new years propels most of us to make new promises, but as time passes by we like to stick to our old habits and forgets what promises we made to ourselves. So, if you really want to make true promises, you must start with a promise of leading a healthy life.

I will like to give you some examples of how to go for a simple, yet beautiful lifestyle which will make you feel fresh and energetic all throughout the day. Start with small and simple promises like:
  • I will get up early in the morning and go for jogging or walking for 30 minutes.
  • I will try to quit smoking and drinking. Don't try to make so many changes at one time. Initially you can smoke for twice or thrice a week. Try to reduce the frequency gradually and within 5-6 months you will be able to change your old habits.
  • I will take out some time for the forgotten habits. It will give you immense pleasure.
  • I will join a gym and perform intense cardio exercises to burn belly fat and excess fat in other areas of your body.
  • I will sleep for 9 hours a day and eat healthy fruits to maintain my cholesterol level.
Don't make any big promises. I hope your new year resolution will surely help you to stay fit and healthy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment